<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, March 12, 2008 ' 12:41 PM Y

I am so sorry, Senior Zee. ._.

Because of my fucked up layups, I actually got Senior Zee dragged into the picture. Now she must make sure I get my horrible layup right or else... Coach will scold her, not me. Alright. My footing improved, precisely, it's correct. Coach say one hor. LOL. Well, I sort of just tend to overshot the whatever yellow line and get too close to the hoop and... Blam! Bounce off or airball one. Got a few times I was too off and ... It had hit the angle alrd. But I was too far, so it bounced right off. Kns. #@^$&*$%^#@%#^. Senior Zee, I am so sorry! Unpardonable. ): We just have 1 hour to train on Thu. I actually thought of making you teach me on Wed. -Smacks head- You need your holiday too. (:

Lets rewind to ytd! I had my short short short training. 1.30hour. The time was halved by the ip-coaching. ): But when we reported to the training, we didn't have to run 10 freaking rounds for warm up. {Although as a player, I strictly understand how important warm ups are...} Ehem, the rest were training their layups! Half court. Bleah. Sucked. First, I wasn't jumping. (Wasn't really jumping} Secondly, I overshot. Third, I went right left. Instead of leg going right left, my feet turned right left. Hah? Angela Senior is kind to remind me. But still, I didn't listen. It's hard to concerntrate on your feet when you have to look at the hoop while dribbling the ball and rmbing to get my footing correct and JUMP! What the.

Then seniors played a match. Nabilah pro. :D The score was 12-7 I think. Sec 2 won Sec3! Coach said if we were to improve on defence, we tong sha alrd! "Tong sha means straight kill"

Good news, no major injury sustained, except for a bleeding toe. Whew. Then Senior June got our number. She asked for a pen like duhhhhhh. And mostly people go training what, bring pen for hell meh? SO I gave her a red pen. Random. Okayokay. Then she asked for paper. No one moved. So, being auto, I tore my maths notebook paper for her. She made a comment that left me smiling okay? She said, "你人最好了." Wahahahaha!

Training was real damn sucessful sia! Then we didn't run sucide run, since we down-ed 20 because of my layups -.- and the physical training after that was a total wreck. Atrocious man. 2 min, score 80 baskets. Wahlao sia! I went 10+ times and only scored 2 baskets. See how fucked up I was? Then blah, all run full court length one! Went for 5 times. Each time went a lot of times. Ahhhhh.

Today, I so regret not warming up. Cause I am having bad aches here and there and tmr, master layups then got training. FULL TRAINING. Ip was cancelled. Rahhhhhhhh!

And shit, assignments undone and script undone. I hate making people doing work alone when it's supposed to be a group thing. Where is all the teamwork? Alright, concerning the script matter. ZhenYu did notice my displeasure. So he kept quiet. ShinYing bochup de lah. I dun care her liao. But making CS do it alone is a no-way. I got my principles okay? I rather do the script alone then push it to others to do it. So when they say we doing the touch up only, I was like. Tsk lah! It's like asking CS to write 8 pages of bloody lines which is near same as a compo. And it must run. Smoothly. Like what-the. I mean, I made time for the script thingy and all of you, all go for your CCA. It's like, I today got CCA. You didn't even give me a day notice can? Anyhow, I feel bad.


Wallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Holiday sucks more than school days.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x