<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 2, 2008 ' 1:49 AM Y
{editted @ 2.48am/}
Happy happy day. Day only.

Annual run, not for me. I didn't run. -.- Met up with my beloved LAOPA MINYI:D at around 6.30am at CCK MRT. I HAVE to mention this. My crazy parents are out to M'sia leaving their darling 3 children at home. (: This spells 'FREEDOM'. Back to the point. We bought some biscuits and there, mrt-ed to Chinese Garden and walked in the super-super dark path. I was wearing my slippers while Kranjians around me are all in sportshoes/schoolschoes.

PS: I saw Librarian and Jerica Senior at cck(:

We walked almost like half the designated route? What-the. The thing is that there are bumps and humps and slopes all around. Walking is hard for me already. ): My knee hurts. The both of them. -.- It feels like two bloody tree trunk you know?

Then on MRT, sms-ed Hubby to ask. Freaking to my horror, she at Chinese Garden alrd. -.- She told me there was an old man digging his fucking nose like siao. I burst out laughing and showed Laopa. But she no response de. -.- I like madwoman.

Then reached and blah blah. Waited for Hubby but she wasn't in sight. -.- SHE LOST HER f.way! Hahahaha! Lol. I was calling her like siao. Then the run started and blah. Then I was just walking like a little tiny stretch and it started drizzling and then, rain came. Whooo! Then Mr Zianal came and shouted. "Run girls!" Then I stare at him. He stare at my feet. Then ask me go back. YunEr went back with me also. (: Then go toilet dry my hair and what what what. Oh, I shall mention that a stupid Tamil/Malay teacher step on my pinky finger and now the skin's scraped off. Eeew. And it hurts like dabian.

For no reason, common test were postponed to Tuesday! Yay? Actually it's no difference for me, since I haven't touch any of the books, I guess I will just fail. I have a premonition okay? Fail my way through Sec1 and drop to lousy class? NOOOOOOOOOO. 1B rocks. ): Except for ZiLing.

Run ended and we went to Lot1 to slack slack. We were actually going to Jurong Point but changed destination. -.- Hubby saw her NPCC NOC? (NOC right?) Then ChaiSim, Irfan, ZhenYu, and PeiShan (my jie and their friend) mrt-ed to meet with us. We walked into the mall. I went looking for those ass shoebags. Then we got seperated. Hubby and I went to the food culture to eat loh. I just drank soup, since I wasn't in mood to eat anything. Then ChaiSim, ZY, they all came and eat. -.- We were gossiping about ZiLing. It was so damm fun okay? Laughs and laughs. Then we talked for a long long time before Irfan and PS went to catch L's movie. ZY,CS, Hubby and I went to walk around to find presents. Ohohohoh, I am looking for a gift for Joey. (: Then they talked about March babies and CS included me in the list. I shocked cans? Cause his birthday I gave him twooooooo pathetic Rocher and a card. ._. I am guilty.

Then slacked and walked out. Zy say want go Joey's house de. I called and Joey was sleeping. -.- So he say go his house but Hubby wanted to go home. On the way we were disiao-ing ZiLing. (Erics going to get maddddddddddddddd!) Then it was super damm funny and fun can? Then we walked to LRT. I was limping lah please. Then sent Hubby and CS to their stop and I Lrt-ed back to cck before going home. AND I SLEPT TILL 7.30pm! Wheets. (:

Oh, on way home, saw Hon Eng and Jireh. Jireh walked past me like 2 times? -.- And we caught the same bus. He didn't recognise me. Thankfully? I wasn't happy at night. Shan't mention. It's late nowwwwwwwwwwwww. Bye. (: I SO LOVE TODAY!♥

PS: I had always spelled ZiLin's name wrongly. Hahaha, obi quack. (: ZiLin is the real name of the bitch.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x