<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 16, 2008 ' 5:04 PM Y
Eheheheh, just phoned LAOPA. And got to know a sad sad news.

I didn't go to the ice-skating cause when they phoned me right. My bloody phone was in use by my fucking jie. Pissing. She got her own, why use mine? Cause hers is old. She think paiseh what. Every paiseh then dun go out lah. Eff. Jealous of my everything. Like I do bball, she keep criticizing me. Need pushups whatever keep say say say. She in ELDDSS so? Do backstage so? Then want compare academic with me. Fine lah. Compare school first lah! Eff. You teck Whye sia. I kranji. How compare? I go your school take whole level top want? Bodoh. PISS LAH. I not as pretty as you or what. So? You cuter than me. So? At least I know how to live my life correctly. You just live your life on trends and trends alone. So what if you're trendy? Have your own principle please lah. I'm not saying it's wrong. But to a certain extent, have a limit please. Don't be so irritating to command people to do things you don't want to. You don't have that type of authority. Even you have it, you're ABUSING it. STOP. I hate your kind of lanjiao attitude. Don't lian at home please. I don't fucking give a damn about you and your friends.

Stop it lah. How I dress you don't have to care. You say I do bball is a disgrace? Haven't you thought of how you disgrace me when I train my badminton with you? Because of you, you have no idea how much I sacrificed. Even Mummy says I deproved. Result of playing with a noob, in this case - you. The thought "disgrace" haven't even come to my mind after so many sessions and yet when I jio you to go with me, you rejected and criticize what I does? Have a heart please. Your dear sister here, has enough of the nonsense you "showered" on me for the past 12 years of my life. So what if you're my sister when you're not like one/ mine? Stop your attitude. You think by lian-ing you get what you want? No. You get what you deserve, not what you want. So work towards what you want. No idea why relatives always praises me instead of you? Because you don't work for it. And there you go, jealous and starts saying and giving a bunch of anyhows excuses about why why why or what what what.

I really feel like spewing all the baddest word on Earth at you. Stop acting cute or thinking you're. You're not. Stop saying whatever you're prettier. So what if it's a fact. I know, you don't have to remind me. You have no idea what I tell my friends about you. In fact, I regretted even telling Hubby that my jie very chio. If you were in my shoes, maybe you go like, Oh, my sister is a act-smart and plus she is fat and ugly. Maybe. That's the kind of person you are. Horrible and mean. Why? Afraid to bring me to the bbq cause you think your friends shine all their attention on me instead? Stop being childish. You're not everything, noteveryone people wants to be friends with. You just backstab them and scold them bitch. You're the bitch yourself. Stop.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x