<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, March 18, 2008 ' 7:11 PM Y

Because I am kind, :D!

The 3 values of basketball:
-Diligence
-Honesty
-Work hard

Work hard at:
-Defense
-Rebounds
-Desires

Work hard for:
-Games
-Team
-Yourself!

Anyw, even it it isn't the correct one, it's none of my business. Because it you! who don't rmb what Coach said! Hahahahaha! Asshole.

Anyway, today's training so slack one. Coach went off halfway. Then slacky training and blah blahs. I kind of lost my determination to do well, or in other words, my faith for basketball. Eff. It not as in like Christian where you read the bible to find your faith back. Hell, how to find my faith back, for bball. Toot. What-the lah! Somehow I felt like Seniors hate me. Whatever. My priority is to improve my bloody layups and find my faith/determination back. If anyone find them, please return to me lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am eff-ing upset cans?

I have a bad case of flu. Bad case. HOHO, and great! Forget my medication. Hah, and I did training. Heng my mucus didn't drip out or what, gross. Before training I was feeling nauseous. Thank you, I ain't pregnant for god's sake. I was feeling sick lah. Then I really vomitted. Yellowish thing. And there goes my lunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then Coach had this really long lecture and I was falling asleep. {That's why I told you I lost my faith lah! Bloody.}

I was totally stunned when Kah Hui say my layups was pro, pro right? Pro with a score of 2 baskets in 10 shots. Whee, SO PRO MAN.

Then dismissed. Anyw, we learned defense. -.- Alright, then go take bag whatever. Bball boys was using upper court, so they play and got one guy shouted. Careful! Your head! in chinese. Duh. Then wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, poom! The bball landed beside Joyce's head. Then onto my bag it landed safely. Then it rolllllllll towards me. So being helpful, {It's a nicer word than kaypoh right?} I bent down, stopped the ball. But shiet. I had another ball in my hands and that guy who threw the ball was waiting in front of me for his ball. Which my hands bloody were still on. (Rmb? I was stopping the ball?) Then I was a little bit lost, dunno whether to put down the ball in my hands then pick up his and give him, or what. And then that time, everyone stopped and looked at me. {Alright, maybe not everyone. But all of the bball boys on the court did} Then I decided. I gave him the ball I was holding and he looked at me which a unexplanable look. Like kind of. What-are-you-doing! look. Or maybe it was I-don't-want-this-ball! look. Or what, I have no idea.

So I stared back and gave him the ball real slowly. Then he went away. I picked up his ball then put onto the railing. Damn paiseh lah. Dort. But a part of me made myself feel clever for that act. =x And I think that guy was shocked too, cause i didn't gave him his original ball.



Slackiest training I had ever had. Nono, the last training was the slackiest cause I injured my vein. And you have no idea how much I regretted not bearing with the pain ): Because why? I LOST MY EFF-ING FAITH BECAUSE OF SLACKY TRAININGS!

Anyway, I injured my left hand middle finger. Yes, middle. What a sensitive finger to injure. Oh well. Then bus-ed home. I was lazy lah. =x

Then at the MRT station, tonnes of people squeezed into the bus lah. And duh, I nearly tripped. I was in such awkward position that I was standing upright yet my upper body was leaning backwards. And someone was sitting beside my butt, cause I standing. Then got a lady (auntie actually) infront of with with long legs, hence, my tummy was at her BUTT. Wtf, sensitive part of body. Then made me so pissed. Duh. Strangers enclosing me are just not tolerated.

Ehem. Alright! Let's work towards finding my lost faith. (:

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x