<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, February 23, 2008 ' 6:05 PM Y
I find people who goes to toilet without flushing interesting. PEESS: You're lucky I didnt find a picture of the shit and dump it here.

I just went to the toilet and saw a pile of shit in the toilet bowl. Can reckon it's my bloody brother again. Why? I saw his pants on the floor. More interesting fact. He can't seem to know the importance of flushing. And, I mean. You like to go to the toilet and sit down knowing there's a pile of shit below you? And when that shit isn't yours? Plain gross. I hate inhygienic people, which in this case, my brother. I heck care whoever you are. My aunt, my uncle or who. But there are exceptions. I can accept those who have disability or ... You get it? But, as a normal. Ehem, normal homosapien. You should at least have a conscience and FLUSH. Next time I shall vomit on your bed and cover it with your blanket and ask you to sleep on it. Bloody disgusting. Like you.

Oh, my swollen ring finger is better now. But it swells like a rising mountain. Like wth? FYI, my previous post was hand-written. I actually editted it 3 times and published it 4 times. -.- I realised Instruction 1. has a mistake. But I am too lazy to correct it. So? It shall stay it's way. That art right? Say yesssssssssssssssss.

I went out again! With papa and mama. I love to go out with them now. Why? Because they are not _________ already. (It's for you to guess, but I have mentioned it to someone before.) Which is a good thing. I went to Queensway to get my stupid sport shoes. The coach wanted shoes covering ankles. -.- The salesman is very shuai loh. LOL. I don't gaga over them of course. I am not sick. LOL. Just now on the way back, I went past Kranji and saw IRFAN AHGONG:D. Lol lah. At first I still asked why got people running 2.4km. -.- Poor Irfan Ahgong, he wasn't running. He was slacking, chit chatting all the way. I thought I saw Jimmy holding his bro and walking to 7-11. Oh well. He ignored me. -.-

Coach wanted a size 6 basketball.(Size 6 basketball only cost around 15-20 bucks. Spalding one only costs $19. Imagine how schocked I was?) -.- Darn. I have size 7 only. So I ask COUSIN ANDREW:D which brand should I get. SPALDING. He said spalding is the best. Whatever. I haven't get it somehow. Can you believe I actually... didn't do any work? -.- I owe a lot of homeworks. A LOT. And here I am, being a nice girl, blogging. Ah. I hate homeworks. Homeworks I beg you. Grow wings and fly away. Teachers, I love you but burn the homeworks away. Homework I beg you, don't look for me. Teachers I beg you, don't ask me for overdue works. Ahhhhhh. Because of the bloody homework, I lost JingYi's maths textbook. Great. Am I going to pay 12.65 bucks or WHAT? Wth wth wth. Maths textbook stealer. I shall nail you down someday. Must be that fucker Fiona or what. (Fiona, you're just some ugly pig. You may be white, but your certainly not Snow White. I think the seven dwarfs looks better than you. You shall be the fugly evil Witch. Hell with you. Ugly pig. Shouting a excuse me is no big deal. But YOU DON'T SHOUT IT IN MY CLASS. THAT IS MY CLASS NOT YOURS, bitch.)

Wah I feel so shuang now. LOL. Anyway, Fiona. I just hope you get to see this pretty compliment I just announced over the Net. You're getting real famous soon. Real famous. Share the fame RuHua has. (:

Back to homeworks. I still haven't hand in my jianbao. Snow crisis, bio haven't print. Haven't hand Ms yap the disc, my dumb compo corrections, the chinese teenager digest worksheet. AND MATHS QUIZ. Like wahlao lah! -.- I dumb stayed in school on Friday hoping to finish it but? Good grief, I lost JingYi's textbook instead. -smacks head- Kns. It can't grow legs and run away. It can't be even if I abused you. Ahhh. E-leraning turned my time management all upside down. I hate you, e-learning. Oh bloody wait. I still have sihan corrections. And I write wrong subject. WTF! -.- I nearly failed it. 10.5/20, wth wth wth wth wth! I hate you HOMEWORKS. Can I hire maid to do it for me? Stupid homework. I hate you like 123498745 times more than my brother. But, Fiona, you're the best lah hor. Cause I hate you 98745632153 times more than homeworks. Byebye, sucker.


Fiona, trust me. You will die one day. Everyone dies sooner or later. So, I hope you die tomorrow.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x