<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, February 14, 2008 ' 9:08 PM Y

Basketball is seriously tough. Tough enough, at least for me.


Standard courts in schools are actually 24m in length and 14m wide. Wahlao! 24x2+14x2=72m! We ran 10 rounds for warmup. Seniors did 3 round AROUND school. All those are called, warm ups ONLY.

10x72m=720m. Fine, not too bad lahs. Then we did all those weird things. Don't bother to say. Coach was nice lahs hoh? But this pro call Joan. She very stucked up lahs. Wahlao. Shoot? Yes, she can. But she don't aim box, which Coach wanted. Nanny nanny poo poo. Obi you for being vain.

The last run we did for "warm-downs" are called "sucide-runs". Because people run liao want sucide. -.- First, run to 1/4 court. Then run back to starting point. Then run half, back to start. Run 3/4, then back to start. The run till other end, back to start. Worst, that's just ONE set. 4 person in a row. Take turns. Okay, Liting was in my row. With another 2 seniors. So they run. First round; 1 set. 2nd round; 2 continous set. 3rd round; 3 continous set. Wahlao! 6 sets man!

1/4 of 24m = 6m

6m+6m=12m (1/4 court)

6m+6m+6m+6m= 24m (1/2 court)

6m+6m+6m+6m+6m+6m = 36m (3/4court)

6m+6m+6m+6m+6m+6m+6m+6m = 48m (whole court)

1set =12m+ 24m+ 36m+ 48m
=120m.

6sets = 120m x 6 = 720m. Wahlao!

I ran my sets, okok lahs. After my second set, which I think I ran rather slowly. Liting went. She, laokui lah. Wahlao her stamina... Cannot make it lahs. The seniors asked her name, so I went like "ZhiXian." Cause hear wrong -.- Then Itold her, "Liting." Then she asked mine, so I repeated loh. Then I overheard them saying, "this one ah, must really work hard." The 3rd round was hard lahs! Kns! 3 sets! 360m! I jogged instead of "running." My stamina... -sighs- I think I ran rather slowly. I shall ask my seniors next training. Remind me please!

Then while Liting is running her 3 sets, Coach turned to me and said. "You finished your sets?" Obviously, I just did for crying out loud... So I nodded, and she was like. "But you don't look like going to commit sucide leh! You don't look tired. You run very slowly ah?" This line made me wonder about my speed. -.- Hais. I shall ask, I shall ask!

PS: My shooting, sucks.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x