<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, February 29, 2008 ' 4:20 PM Y
Today is, 29th of Febuary 2008, Friday, end of calligrahpy lessons, a great day and leaping year! (: I am so honoured to post on a leap year! Thanks Joey for reminding.

Ahahahaha! I went into ZiQuan's blog and saw that he posts! (: I link people who posts okay? Then I saw he linked Eric's blog. So I linked him and Eric. See, so kind.



I had training on Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday one ah, I almost died. It's physical training what? -.- But surprisingly, we didn't have to run the dumb 2.4km! Yay, and boo. Cause that Liting, anyhow throw the medicine ball. She always give the fucked up attitude on things which I hate about her VERY much. As if it isn't her business or what. Resulting in 2 other bruises on my both thumbs. I couldn't hold a pen. I was deciding not to go to school de. But dunno why I went. -.-



Thursday one, horrible. We did the layups. And a little game. You do the V shaping and you can't look at the ball. Senior Jasmine keep asking me to look at her. But I laugh and laugh. It's so darn funny when people puts her face right infront of you and stare right? She said, "Eh, look into my eyes!" Funny like siao! Actually Joan is okay de lah. But she very "zu dong". Which sometimes I don't like. She quite friendly afterall lahs.



Layups. The most headache thing. I haven't master the one which requires you to dribble from half court. The single bounce one I can. Thursday got scolded my Coach so many times. I was so sad can? I was sad not because Coach scold me, but because I made Coach like so super duper angry I felt so guilty for not doing my best.

Even though I tried. I went like 5+ times. She said I have to shout the formula from the other end de half court and she must hear it. Thankfully, that one I scored. I tried the one in front of her, but I can't get it right lahs. Now I have up till next Thursday to train. From 2.30pm instead of the normal 3.00pm.

Senior Dory helped me a lot too. I am so grateful. (: I love all my seniors okays? Senior Zee, you also okay? You taught me the ball handling and stuffs.

Coach, sometimes you see me smiling when you scold me, not because I don't take it seriously, or I think your kidding. I am trying to cover up my embarassment and everything. I take every criticism seriously. I am serious with basketball. Last time, when I trained my Badminton in school, my parents asked me to quit. I actually hesitated. And there, I quitted. But bball is different. My parents saw how tired I was and ask me to quit. But I firmly said, No without hesitating. It's the first ever thing in my life that I am so sure to go on with. Coach, you're actually the first person I don't grumble when you scold, I don't reproach myself when you criticise, I don't scold you for being unreasonable when you try to correct me. I could easily forgive you for all the misunderstanding you we had, like the shouting of wrong formula and stuffs. When you scold me, I think and reflect instead of pondering whether you dislike me, hate me or are you baised. I reflect on what I have done wrong, what can I do to improve, make you happier. You're the first to ever make me do it. I know you're stressed too.

Coach, I have tried already. Maybe I am not up to your expectations, maybe I wasn't doing my best. Maybe I just wasn't trying hard enough. These are all the things I blame myself for and not you. I understand you scold to correct me. You want me to do good too. I understand everyone need somebody to push to go further. Coach, I am trying. I am sorry to disappoint you. Dear coach, I am sorry.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Just now went Lot1 with Jovita, Joey, YueQi and Sanrah. We were talking about that bitch, ZiLing. Damien said Eric likes ZiLing sia. -pukes- It's just a rumour. Hopefully it isn't true...

We ate at KFC loh. I paid 4 bucks for a meal shared between that Bimbo(Yueqi) and Sanrah. Bimbo is officially a free loader okay? She didn't pay. Sanrah just paid a pathetic 1.75 bucks. Suan ler, once in a while. WAIIIIIIIIIIIT. Now then I rmbed I had to get my shoebag at Lot1. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I am back home sitting here alrd lahs!

We saw JiaHui and Damien while we were leaving Lot1. (They were entering) I just shouted, "Jovita! Your boyfriend leh!" Then Jovita was like. Huh? Huh? Then I said I saw Damien also. Her face. Funny lahs.

We are having our dreadful 2.4km cross country run at Japanese/Chinese Garden tmr! Hell, I have to take MRT cause Daddy and Mummy will probably be at Malaysia, praying or what. We are home alone! Freedom! I just have to finish it in 20mins to earn a point. Like so easy right? My school 2.4km timing was 15min. I think this one should be faster?

Oh yah, btw Jody. I invited JOVITA, SANRAH, YUEQI, JOEY to the East Coast park with you and me and the guys. Oh, LOL. They ask first lah. I told them on either 21 or 28 of March. Yay. I am so clever! (: I shall jio more chiobus. Yay! More clever! (:


Liting, as a friend and as a team mate, I stongly advised you to either buck up, think straight and throw your fucking attitude away or just simply quit. Don't drag us down. -.- (Maybe you shall just quit. I hate being your partner. When I was paired up with you, I felt so suay! Usually I will blame the coach, but I blamed my luck this time.) Quit, please.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x