<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, December 9, 2007 ' 3:36 PM Y
{EDITED;/}]

Nabeh, I super hate my bro lahs. AFF YOU SEE KAY;

My dad, turned my account into a limited on. (Fuck you, my bro) Thanks to you-all-know-who. My game guard crashed lahs. FUCK YOU MAPLE MORE. I missed training for 3 days, Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you, dumbass gameguard. Fuck you too, daddy and brother. FUCK YOU ALL.

Maple, you suck big time. So do the gms. BLUEK. -claps claps-

So I am back from tutitioning. 3 Hours. HELL. HELLLLLL. (I am not going to FUCK more) so. I really have nothing to day. If, I cant 3rd job by dec, I SWEAR, to you all. I am going to QUIT THE DUMBASS FUCKING EDIOT WASTE TIME GAME-MapleStory. And, oh yes, I mean what I say.


I am really busy nowadays. I HATE MY BRO. I HATE HIM HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM, only when he's dead. That's when I am GOING TO love him. Maybe I will cry, shed a few crocodile tears for a useless asshole like him. Stupid bum. I WISH YOU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE soon. SOON, and very.

Suddenly I remembered! The x'mas gift. If my gameguard still fails me, I go bang wall and die, and NO presents ler leh! Too bad, =.= I doubt my baby will even be sad.


yah yah, I think i can win the "most active in super wordy posts blogger" award. buttttttt..... once again, maple, gms, FUCK YOU UPSIDE DOWN. lols.

lemme comment on some buddys. (: I am bored lahs. And i hope.. Gene you better don't read.

Gene-practically a nice guy, sometimes unreasonable and pervertic with a tint of gross-ness(self vocab) Can flirt a lot, but usually quite settled down with a stead. Precisely, a chao ahbeng. One of my good friends.

Ming Rui-a nice little boyboy :D kind yet sometimes very... despressed. VERY weird personality and loves to hentai out of sudden ): loves people I don't like sometimes. And, has a VERY materialistic girlfriend. One of my good gorgors (:

Javier-a nice gorgor with 4 pacs (he say de...) Very friendly and helpful and cheerful. But sometimes very petty. (LMAO=.=?) Very hentai-liked too. Loves to accidentally cut his finger. Sms me almost everday. He is my BEST guy friend in maple. (I have many BEST guy friends leh.. =.=;;)

Wenkang-blur sotong king, cause I am a blur sotong queen. F3. Talks very ahbeng in real life. He piakia! (ITS A HUGE DEAL!) He got a very cute didi. ^^ And, he's a very nice rich rich rich rich guy with very busy busy busy busy parents. When he's upset, he smashes basketballs.(10 samshed so far!) A very fragile guy =x We quarrelled once before only. =.=;; But that time, we both got fault lahs. He is my most EASY-GOING baby in maple.

Keith-Beware! Super easy to emo de. Also a very nice guy ^^ Stays close to me. Enjoy sleeping at fridays? (ROFL) He blames me for not saying it's a friday everytime. And he gets jealous when I sms Javier. Then he always make sarcastic remarks about me and him. AND, he call me Den-iwi-yse. He is the second MOST EMO GUY, I know. A great pal. (:

Christopher-a rude but nice guy friend I have. Loves to be mushy. VERY EMO. The MOST EMO guy friend I have. He can go insane at times and abandon Denyse ): He's a playboy with tough luck. He married a shemale and turned officially into a ghay. Can't thahan and give his painstakeningly earned 1million mesos to divorce. Has a average attitude with a cup of spewing vuglarities.

Donaven-seriously SUPER DUPER SUPER NICE GORGOR! He's my BEST one so far! Generous, open-minded, easy going. Everything about him is good. (: Not ah beng, not piakia, childish and entertaining. &&, I don't have a crush on him. zzz. Cause I talk till like this, Sure got people gossip de lahs. Anyway. I love him the most. Wahahas.

Terry-a very good gor though very quiet and busy, caring and kind. Almost like Don gor except for the fact he's my second BEST gor! Wahooooooo! And he trust me a lot. I made his email! I love him. A teeny weeny bit lesser than Don gor. ^^ And very cold.

Khim Seng- Bascially this is just to entertain a saddist like him. (: He can be very good sometimes, sometimes only. The rest of the times, his fierce, unkind, scary, uncaring, sarcastic,no heart, unfeeling, with a lot of his nonsense, and very very loves to act cool. He the very WORST gor I ever have. T.T ( KIDDING LAHS!) Read in a opposite manner. Unkind - Kind. Like that luhs. ^^




THE END! (:

End of my SUPER-wordy post! Tatas. <33-ed!

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x