<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, December 21, 2007 ' 2:03 PM Y
Here comes my picture post! On guards... GO!



My ahma de house. Big and empty. Echos too. Interested to buy? =/ Kidding lahs.

Stairs to hell. Ahahahahaha.






The super I don't like it deh kitchen!

Dining area?



I was like SO super interested in this okay? It's a antique!



The "fridge" is made of wire mesh siahs! Cool.

Freaks, There are super hell lots of mosquitoes lah, cans? I hit like 5++. I got all bitten luhs. That's why that night I didn't sleep. A wink. Hell! Stupid mosquitoes, this is your end!





As I was sian, I decide to cam-whore my di! Ahaha, look at his hand.



Camera shy? Like as if luhs. Bhb kia.



There are so many photos that I think I am going to post in two different time. I mean seriously, but it's a pity my phone went flat before I can take the fabulous garden. Got apples, tomatoes, chilli, long beans, ladyfingers & bananas and many more! Haha, it's a pity.

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x