<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, December 17, 2007 ' 5:01 PM Y
Freaking funny. Funny day. And ohs ohs, today is Monday!

Morning at aroung 10am I went to work with my jiejie. She say want buy my school shoes. =.= Then we went to eat brunch. Late breakfast early lunch. Then I called mummy to come to the shop quick since it was 12noon and I have tuition at 2. Mummy came. Horribly fast. So fast that she was on time for work. Hahahas. =x

I told her I was going home, since my motive to go was to buy my school shoes and I accomplished it. Then wah laos eh! She stuff my shoes into my big big bag and handed me a pouch, ask me wrap and give my neighbour. Okay, fine. Since I am good at arts. (BHB!) Then she go buy wrapping paper all those rubbish. And she ask me to pay. Holy cow lahs! I am very broke now. Very. I gave my jiejie 17bucks. Which is a lot to me. Fine. Then I bus-ed to Bukit Batok and mrt-ed back home. The trip was super funny and weird lahs. Cause when the train steered into the station, I chose a quite empty carriage. Since my destination wasn't far, I decided to be a good and considerate girl by giving up the many many empty seats that were still avaliable to people who need it more than me. (: What a good girl I am!

Then at the glass pane the seat got a very cheena looking boy dozing off. Cause the ride was quite bumpy then he fell asleep and was shaking the head all the time. Due to the bumpy ride? Then okay, next station. I was sms-ing then I heard a loud -POK!- and I turned and see. GUESS WHAT! The cheena boy knocked his head on the glass pane siah! Dam funny till I almost laugh, then a Malay auntie look at me. So I decidely thought I was rude and hid my WIDE wide grin. Then a very act-chio nerd girl stare at me like I some whore at geylang. She is like 13 years old like that. Yet.. Her hair. Disaster! Mogu haircut. Jacket tee shirt. (those with hoops) Stupid bao xies. A lousy handphone which is almost as thick as my thumb. With a pair of. METAL FRAMED SPECTS. Girls lehs! Boy like that I don't care but girls.. This world ah.



I reach YewTee.

Then? Wahlao. Raining siah. I was running late for tuition too, so I called my didi to bring me 2 umbrella. One for me another for him, so he will not get wet. This is also the only time I loves him. When he's useful. Anyway, he brought 1. =.=" I was standing at the cola machine area and I kept smelling the cigars smell.

Tada. This. Is the culprit. Wahlaos! I dunno and I stand there to smell second hand smoke. %^##&$#$^#^#&$$%^#^$#^#$#^#$&@#%! Later I get cancer I must sue all smokes and SMRT lahs! Yay, this is at least ONE picture hor. I can't remember anything lers.

On my way home. It was raining too. =.= Cold and wet. Fuck lahs. It was really wet and really cold. Colder than expo lahs! Weather nowadays, sighs.

Love lahs!<33s


AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x