<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/319017278793982850?origin\x3dhttps://x-niwilicious-old.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, December 18, 2007 ' 12:14 PM Y

Ahahahaha, plain wicked! Black tape black tape wrap it around. Keep your cool!

I am so going to bundle that witch in black tapes! And lots and lots of it. Alright, just a stupid legend that I believed. Since I am so gullible? Where is my so picture-ly post? Hohoho. I am lazy lahs.

Jody jody jody jody jody! 22nd we go see the MOVIE. Want mahs? Ask Agnes and Vivian hors. =/ Who wants to follow. Lalalalalalalas~ Maybe I bringing my baby cousin lehs =x

I don't belong to you in any way. Shoo lahs. You always made me feel I will always belong to you no matter what. You are always that selfish. But this time, you're wrong. Cause I am going to leave. Now. Today. Forever.

Ahahah, I went gilahs. Lol lol lol lol. Thats was to YOU-KNOW-WHO. Or maybe you don't. Hahs, just personal issues. (: Tmr is posted school results liaos! *Prays prays* I want go Kranji lahs! Unity also can! Bukit Panjang so sucks. So. God help me lahs! Ahhhhhhhhhhhs! I am going for my tuition soon. Since I bath at a average time of 30 mins. That's long. I know. Yesterday while I was bathing, I saw so many ants! And I tried not to kill them. That left me thinking, for 12 years of my life, how many pathetic ants have I killed? Ahhhh, go and reincarnate bahs, ): Don't haunt me, please. But, I will absolutely kill mosquitoes. They give big huge bites with itch. Mister. Mosqutio, I so damn fucking hate you. Shoo, and avoid a horrible fate. (:

Went to buy my didi P6's books. More like I studying lahs! Knn. He heck care heck care like that. His a big fucking wastre. Scumbag of society. Ahahahas. Wait! That makes me a sister of a scumbag? Noooooooooooooooooo. Alright, as a educated person. I will not further criticize him. (: Why, look. Ain't I so kind?

Ahahahahahahs!

Yesterday was turning in bed. Then I knew what went wrong. Hahah. Shan't tell here (: And I think Javier's angry again. Cause I gtg before he could reply, I offed. He will be sooooo pissed. Actually, I think he is. Since he ignored me today. Javier, I am so so sorry. ): I promise when my darned maple get fixed I go pei you. ): And holy don't level so fast! ROAR. I tried.

♡LURFES; <33s

AHDEN; SCREAM-ED!Y







THAT LADY;Y

Credits to beloved LAOPA! :D

Me and my AhBu! Loves,



-;`AHDEN
MY FRIENDSTER
DENYSE- {the-knees}
kranjian
Anti-twit! :D
'c' division
b a s k e t b a l l e r
310395
050208*
x-niwified@hotmail
She can be nice, only if you are.


JUST HER;Y

♥Welcome & enjoy!

Welcome to my sweet little blog. Feel free to scrutinize my interesting life because the next thing you know Angelina Jolie is going to adopt me as the nth child of the humble little family. You are about to know someone famous. So tag before you leave. And ohoh, fuckers and spammers are NOT entertained.

I may be a bitch to you, so what?
Buang {yes, I know I am buang}
Irritating {beware of me}
Talented {I can talk&eat at the same time}
Cock-eyed {yes!I know I'm!}
Hyper{I can go crazy at anytime;}
I know I'm a bitch, you don't have to remind me.

I'm thick skinned.
I don't see whats wrong with it.
As long as I like it, I'll love it the way it is.
& I'll treat you the way you treat me!(:

♥DEN ROAR WITH PRIDE!

HER GANS;Y

Loves, {3

Let the list grow long;

YUNER AHMA♡
IRFAN AHGONG♡
MINYI LAOPA♡
WUPING LAOMA♡
SHINYING JIEJIE♡
YANTING MEIMEI♡
SANRAH MEIMEI♡
SHERMAINE LAOGONG♡ CHERYL NUER♡
YUEQI NUER♡
ALL THE UNKNOWN GORS♡
------------------------------------------------------- XIAOJIE GONGGONG♡
OLIVIA TWINNEH♡
KIMBERLY NUER♡
MINGRUI GORGOR♡
AHSENG GORGOR♡
KEATPING GORGOR♡

HER ADDICTIONS;Y

6b`07
mr teh♡
ms loh♡
ms wong♡
JOEY♡
aragaki yui
miura haruma
sky of love
gans
reborn-san
lambo
seashells
beaches
mint
dogs
chinchillas

HER DETESTS;Y

OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
OOIZIHAO
brian
sluts
bitches like me
fakers
liars
backstabbers
flirts
trash
hypocrites
crazy people
raw garlic
mosquitoes, oh please?
lynn
lynn's mum
some morons

HER WANTSY

Doh!Ray!Mi!Fah!

homeworks all disappear into thin air
straight As
sky of love DVD
top the class
new handphone
work her way into the school's team
new laptop
make more true friends
a dog, PLEASE?
a chinchilla, OHMY!
misswong be my P6 form teacher
230+ for PSLE
Oh, money. Please just rain on me.

SCREAM;TALKY

{Sometimes words are just too superficial/}



HER SWEETIES;Y

#1best THEONE&ONLY:D
#agnes
#amanda
#brenda
#chia hsuan
#COACH:D
#courtney
#della
#denise
#elaine
#eric
#freemer GORGOR:D
#honeng
#jasmine
#jerica
#jesslyn
#jiahui
#jingfeng
#jingyi
#joan
#joanna
#jody
#joey
#jonny GORGOR:D
#june
#kahchin
#khimseng
#kianwee
#literatureblog
#mary MICKEYMOUSE:D
#mingxuan
#minyi LAOPA:D
#qianqi
#ramizah
#shermaine LAOGONG:D
#shulian
#talkingcock.com
#teacher soh
#weili
#weiying
#winterlove
#xinmin
#yueqi NUER:D
#zhenyu
#zhilin COUSIN:D
#ziquan

HIJACKED PAST;Y

CLAPSCLAPS;Y

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
cursor; x